1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone getting stabby tonight? (The V-Day thread)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Yes, I stole "stabby" from the other thread title. It's hilarious.

It's also Valentine's Day -- the board's least favorite holiday. Too commercial, too expensive, too much nudity, everyone's a 6...we know, we know...

Last year we celebrated by starting this thread, putting antlers on Dick Whitman's head, and basically sending him out on the first day of hunting season.

Do we have any posters this year we would like to nominate for that practice? Or does anyone have Valentine's Day plans they would like to share with the rest of the class so we can fun make of them? Seriously, does anyone anticipate grinding sex organs tonight?

Share your thoughts.

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Going out for late-nite bar menu at a place we like.

Nothing lasts forever, be grateful for the time you have.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I'm getting drunk and watching the Capitals (presumably) lose to the Lightning.

In other words, no different than most nights.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I've been saving myself for hours in anticipation of tonight's date with Kate Upton and Nina Agdal.

5. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

Stupid corporate holiday.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

We're starting a new Valentine's Day tradition - eating chikcen with brown rice and watching the third episode of 'The Americans.'
    Of course, we'll have to save this episode for a few decades or until the divorce.

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

The antlers on Whitman thing?

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Keri Russell can heat up any bedroom, for sure. That's a good plan. I'm borrowing it.

10. Tyrannical Valentine's Day cards.

http://thechive.com/2013/02/14/tyrannical-valentines-day-cards-you-heard-me-right-12-photos/

11. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Really? That's all you've got?

Draft saved Draft deleted