1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone ever try the lemonade diet?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by djc3317, Jan 30, 2007.

1. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

I was looking for something about lemonade earlier today on google and came across this thing.

It's basically a cleansing diet where you drink this lemonade concoction several times a day and an herbal laxative tea when you get up and before you go to bed...and of course, you don't eat anything for the entirety of the diet -- recommended to be at least 10 days.

I've tried to turn over a new leaf since football season started last fall, exercising and eating a little better, and I've lost a lot of weight, so that's not my main concern (although they predict you'll lose one or two pounds per day on this thing). I think it might be good for me to clean out my insides, in keeping with the new, slightly-more-healthy me.

I've never tried anything like this, not colonics, not anything, but I did a little reading on this thing and a lot of people swear by it. So I'm wondering if anyone on here has ever tried it and how it went.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Beautycare-Venus/2032/english/master_cleanser.html#Lemon

2. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

And before anyone references it, I'll beat you to it:

[​IMG]

"You want your colon cleansed? Fine, I'm gonna clean mine!"
    -Poot-
    "There, my colon is clean. My colon is squeaky clean!"

Draft saved Draft deleted