1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone ever try the lemonade diet?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by djc3317, Jan 30, 2007.

1. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

I was looking for something about lemonade earlier today on google and came across this thing.

It's basically a cleansing diet where you drink this lemonade concoction several times a day and an herbal laxative tea when you get up and before you go to bed...and of course, you don't eat anything for the entirety of the diet -- recommended to be at least 10 days.

I've tried to turn over a new leaf since football season started last fall, exercising and eating a little better, and I've lost a lot of weight, so that's not my main concern (although they predict you'll lose one or two pounds per day on this thing). I think it might be good for me to clean out my insides, in keeping with the new, slightly-more-healthy me.

I've never tried anything like this, not colonics, not anything, but I did a little reading on this thing and a lot of people swear by it. So I'm wondering if anyone on here has ever tried it and how it went.

2. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

And before anyone references it, I'll beat you to it:

"You want your colon cleansed? Fine, I'm gonna clean mine!"
    "There, my colon is clean. My colon is squeaky clean!"
Draft saved Draft deleted