1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone ever been on Jeopardy!? I have an audition in one month...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SuperflySnuka, Oct 8, 2006.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That has got to be the worst attempt at spelling quiche in the history of man.

2. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Are you serious, or have I missed the boat on something else.

3. quince is a small apple or pear like tree...a quiche is something completely different...he misspelled quince...

4. busuncle

busuncle Member

1. either of two small trees, Cydonia oblonga or C. sinensis, of the rose family, bearing hard, fragrant, yellowish fruit used chiefly for making jelly or preserves.
    2. the fruit of such a tree.

[​IMG]

a pielike dish consisting of an unsweetened pastry shell filled with a custard and usually containing cheese and other ingredients, as vegetables, seafood, or ham: spinach quiche.

[​IMG]

5. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

I would echo the thought on state capitals and add world capitals and other geography (bodies of water, deserts, mountains, etc.). It seems that these come up in many different categories, i.e. a question might appear on the surface to be about something else entirely, but it's really asking you to name the capital or the nearby ocean.

Good luck.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

He was trying to say Quince.

7. Boom will be insulted.

Draft saved Draft deleted