1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone else here guilty of this?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by rube, Mar 30, 2010.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Watching Giada is like soft-core pron....

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

We're lucky up here.
    On Food Network Canada we have Giada's show followed by the aforementioned Laura Calder"s "French Food at Home"

[​IMG]

Besides her good looks she is utterly charming, totally unpretentious and, as the title of the show indicates, focuses on home style French cooking. She is also a graduate of the London School of Economics.

Beautiful, can cook, and she's smart. She's also from New Brunswick so that probably makes her a hockey fan. :)

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I can't tell one Food Network show from another.

4. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

It seems to be on at our house all the time. About the only time I pay attention is when Giada is on.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Or she smuggles cigarettes.

6. rube

rube Active Member

I'll bet Paula Dean could, too – and I bet her version would give you a heart attack much quicker.

7. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

This is my only complaint about Food Network -- watching it makes me way too hungry. I do get some good ideas from there, though.

8. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

Hear! Hear!! Alton Brown and "Good Eats" is interesting, entertaining and informative all at the same time. I watch it whenever I can - - and we try to use the info from the show in our cooking when we can.

9. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

In our house, Giada's programs are known as "Cooking With Cleavage"...

Draft saved Draft deleted