1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone catch Cowherd's show?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Why do I think Colin will send the herd our way when he sees this thread?

2. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

There are some powerful people on this board, too. I'm guessing it would be incredibly stupid for him to do that.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Yep, still shouting down at everyone from his "holier than thou" Yankee-fanboy sports soapbox, with his update yes-boy Tomm Looney in tow.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Doesnt' do history? what the hell is that about? I generally like Cowherd's show - its fast moving and informative, but show a little respect or don't say anything. Cowherd brags about how nobody does more about college football than he does and then he blows off Eddie Robinson? Did he blow off Schembechler? or Red Auerbach? Maybe he should have responded like Patrick did and talk about how few coaches stay that long at one school.

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Most of the thousands who will walk through the rotunda at the Louisiana State Capitol to see Eddie Robinson lying in state Monday have probably never heard of Colin Cowherd, and I'll bet they don't seem to be any worse for it.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

"And I'm Looney...about sports!" :)

7. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

IJAG: 113 days, 6 hours and 11 minutes

Apparently there aren't THAT many connection issues.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Considering he or his staff lift stuff from this site, I doubt he wants to do that.

And that's not a slam on them. We've got hundreds of active posters putting up news and funny items. If you're doing a show, it's stupid not to use this site or Ben Maller's BLOG to find links to stuff.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

So because dooley, sportschick and I are on here a lot, that means the board doesn't go down? Good logic.

Mine was a basic statement. You took it to a personal level, and I'm still not sure why.

10. AQB and I are on that wall.
    You need us on that wall.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Mod pride? :)

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm sorry but every single time F_B posts a picture I laugh.

Bless you, sir, for figuring out this function.

Draft saved Draft deleted