1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anybody watching Vanished?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Space Monkey, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Space Monkey

Space Monkey Member

There's another show about a kidnapping this fall on one of the major networks (I think it's called Kidnapped), but I've watched the first two episodes of Vanished and have been entertained. There is a lot going on, but so far it has been interesting.

http://www.fox.com/vanished/

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've seen the first episode and was intrigued... I have the second episode Tivoed.

3. I've watched the first two and am hooked. This despite the fact that I'm from Atlanta and have seen NOTHING, I mean NOTHING believable about the show's setting.

Just like the CSIs and other shows, Hoolywood's take on the FBI and the police and how it works and all their little toys and such is ridiculous. Along with a lot of the scenario surrounding the so-called Senator.

But the story is pretty good and I've picked up on a few clues and some things are starting to unfold (and that I think will unfold). I have a feeling this show will have quite a few twists and turns before it's finished.

Draft saved Draft deleted