1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anybody Want To Buy Me A Studio?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 28, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Fen, I finally found the perfect gift for you. I do apologize for its lateness.

[​IMG]

2. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I have made my decision. I know, not as bad a choice as one on here might think huh?

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

The French may or may not have a workable national health care system. It is impossible, however, to argue with their chocolate chaud and tartes du sucre. Returned from the continent, I offer neither, just my warmest belated birthday greetings.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Ewwww. You were tainted by the French!!! And I used to think you are such a swell guy, too. Anyone have a spare cootie shot?

5. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Did you have any croque monsieurs? I loved me some of those for lunch while over there.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Here you go.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/230/495145217_abd2df21a2_o.jpg (NSFW)

Oh ... I thought you meant cooter shot. :D

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

We would go in for the cootie shots, of course, but our rotten insurance coverage considers it an elective. Do you have any idea what the new synthetic anti-cootie therapies cost? Mind-boggling! We'll just have to let the cooties run their course.

We croqued both Monsieur et Mesdames without discrimination.

8. I suspect you're pretty typical among the R's these days. Johnny Mac's looking like The Last Grownup.

9. Gold

Gold Active Member

Fens: Feliz Cumpleanos... I'll be 54 in about eight months, and hopefully I can learn to post a picture by then

10. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Well, even we Independents can make a wise choice once in a while.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That definitely is some acting.

Draft saved Draft deleted