1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anybody play cribbage?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bydesign77, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

My wife taught me. We don't play as much but yeah we used to go on for a couple hours. You don't need a video screen to have fun (but I do have the iPhone app).

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

This game blows. :D

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ha! Good one dickweed. :D

I'd kill for a good hearts game, even though nothing will top the Friday afternoon classic I participated in during the spring of 1992. We began it an hour or so before the college cafeteria closed. We ended it more than two hours later in an abandoned cafe (we were told to shut the door behind us) and with everyone heading into the final hand with a score in the high 90s. We were completely exhausted....and agreed to go home, catch some zzzs and meet for more games at someone's house at 9. Awesome.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

This thread is directly responsible for the free Cribbage app I just downloaded to my ITouch.

6. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

IJAG is picking the game up pretty well.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

That is classic, but so is this:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Speaking of ZZZs, that was a terrible story.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey asshole, fuck off and go write your stirring bio of the guy from Cannibal Corpse!

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Problem is people just go there to play the games, not buy them, and so the game industry is dying and trying to hang on by selling games for mobile devices. [/interthreading] [/crossthreading]

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

My head just exploded.

But I would go to that place every day. And play both sides of every game. Since I'm a loser.

Oh, and cribbage still sucks.

12. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

I can honestly say...

IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO WHIP IJAG'S ASS!

Thankyouverymuch

Draft saved Draft deleted