1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anybody ever been to Egypt?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rusty Shackleford, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I've been to BFE, does that count?

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

a. had no idea kjim was a woman. b. kjim is the most fascinating person on this site.

3. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

a. Never thought breasts or a penis mattered as far as writing went. Oddly, I have been told I "write like a man," but I can't say I have a clue what that means.
    b. Thank you for the compliment, but not by a long, long shot. (Although I did accompany by bosses sheep-shopping today.)

kjim is initials for names in my e-mail address. The names stand for the names of the two dogs I had at the time I signed up, Kaiser Joe and Ice Man.

4. KG

KG Active Member

The woman flying thing was something I'd heard from someone that works with Care. Maybe it was the specific region where she was being sent to work or something (and maybe it was more of a safety thing). It was only about five years ago when she told me that.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Awesome. For some reason I thought they might be radio call letters.

For other safe Arabic countries, the Gulf states (Qatar / UAE / Bahrain) also come to mind. As far as just everyday life goes — all bets are off long-term if ol' Allmadinthehead gets itchy.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ghGk5Lj6-e5KJOZMpIzs-pBPVnTAD94RBG200

Draft saved Draft deleted