1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any opinions on Ameriprise?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dyno, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

My car insurance renews next month. Coincidentally, I got something in the mail today from Costco about their preferred rates with Ameriprise. I just went through and got an online quote that's $180/year less than what I'm currently paying with State Farm. I haven't had an auto claim in many years (and I wasn't with State Farm then). I filed a claim on my renters insurance with State Farm about 9 years ago and was really pleased with them. I'm just curious if anyone has any experience, good or bad, with Ameriprise.

2. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

My experiences as a 23-year State Farm customer don't have me looking anywhere else. If you are pleased with the service they have provided when you needed it, changing is a bad move. Not only might you have trouble getting back with them if you left, but the service you get from the new company might be full of fail.

Draft saved Draft deleted