1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any interest in an NBA fantasy league?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Idaho, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Draft date and time, league ID and password will be sent out today

2. the milf hunters are in. 9:30 works fine, since Im the first sucka in the office.

3. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

So if we haven't heard by now, chances are, we're not invited?

4. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I don't know whether this league is filled, but I just started my own 12-team rotisserie league on Yahoo sports. Here's the link: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/98496

Would love to have some folks in there. PM me if you're interested. Right now, I have the draft scheduled for 10 p.m. on a Saturday evening, but I can adjust it if necessary.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have no idea where you work...but if I were to join your league, you've just placed your draft at my first deadline on a college football Saturday.

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

That's what ranking players is for...

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

So place a draft at a time that will be bad for 95 percent of the people on this board and ask everyone to autodraft?

Smooth.

8. Norman Stansfield

What's the diff? Either way you'll get the players you want.

Easy.

9. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Ha! I sort of thought that when I selected it, but I couldn't think of a good time unless it were during the week. Actually, I'm a freelancer. So I'll done with football and sipping an ice-cold Diet Mountain Dew by 10 p.m.

If you want in, though, I can probably switch it to a weekday or to Sunday evening.

10. Norman Stansfield

I'd be interested in joining, regardless of what day the draft is on...

11. Simon

Simon Active Member

Are there only eight owners in the Idaho league?

12. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Yes. I sent out the password and stuff to a bunch of people who said they would join. They haven't.

Two slots have reopened -- apologies to those I didn't respond to earlier, bad form on my part. I've deleted all the PMs from the first round of getting it started. If there are still interested parties, lemme know.

Draft is Monday afternoon.

Draft saved Draft deleted