1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any House fans? What did you think?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Babyjay, May 5, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's why they had to have the sex occur off-screen, you know.

2. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Wait. Isn't the season finale tonight? Am I missing something here?

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Great season finale. I agree that this is currently the best show on network television.

Any chance next season it will be called Nut House, M.D.?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

That was an outstanding finale. The last few minutes were as good as anything a drama has done in a long time.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

agreed.

and my guess is next season begins with house getting out of the psych/rehab joint and go from there.

tremendous television experience tonight.

6. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I predict they will spend some time delving into House's experience at the crazy hospital.

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Wow. Just... wow.
    I was totally creeped out by Amber showing up to whisper in his ear, and I even knew that was coming. I knew she was supposed to appear, and she hadn't yet. What I didn't know was coming was Kutner.

Jesus, this show is good.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

my bud and SportsJournalists.com fave tv critic sepinwall whiffs on his review, imo:

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2009/05/house_both_sides_now_reviewing.html

9. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

They lost me last season. I thought it became total crud. But then Lost lost me last season, too. And I bailed on the last couple seasons of West Wing years before. Once I lose faith in a show, there's no rekindling, for some reason.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Da Shark may be jumped, yet. But the sustained humor is so far above that
    churned out in most network-TV series over recent decades that it's hard to let go.

11. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Member

I have a hard time believing this show is live. Can you cite evidence, Ben_Hecht, with a link?

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

My fucking Tivo missed it last night. It got 24, but no House... I'm so pissed...

Yeah, it is the best show on network TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted