1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any Given Wednesday cancelled by HBO

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by CD Boogie, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I listened to his NBA podcast going over all of the teams. It was painful -- every single team was either compared to the Celtics, their coach was compared to Stevens or his conclusion was that their best players should be traded to the Celtics. Turned it off halfway through.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

lcjjdnh likes this.
  4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I wonder how the Colangelo story will affect the site's business. Do single big stories develop new readers?

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

That's actually the best thing Simmons has been involved in since he left ESPN.

7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

And what was his exact involvement? I haven’t seen it yet though I certainly indeed to. I’m not trying to slag Bill in this regard bc I’ve been a longtime fan of a lot of his stuff, but at this point he has taken more money for less return from HBO than Reilly did from ESPN.

8. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Looking forward to him and Lenny Clarke commenting on J.R. Smith's gaffe in between 45 minutes of conversation on why the Celtics couldn't be playing the Warriors instead.

Draft saved Draft deleted