1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any fans of "The Wonder Years"?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, Apr 1, 2009.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Never underestimate Lee Norris.

Ethan Suplee has nailed everything I've seen, which isn't a whole lot in the grand scheme: American History X, Remember The Titans, Mr. Woodcock and the Kevin Smith chronicles. I haven't seen My Name is Earl because I don't want to catch it mid-series. Is he good in that, too?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ethan Suplee is hilarious in My Name Is Earl...just a perfect role for him.

He also seems to be a great guy in real life. A few months ago, I saw a TMZ (lay off me!!) in which Suplee was asked about Katherine Heigl's comments re: crappy writers on "Grey's Anatomy." Suplee said that without writers, none of the actors would be working and that everyone should appreciate them. I thought that was awesome.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'd love to hang out with that dude. I wonder if he still spends time with Blake Soper. I bet he does.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Wasn't Suplee in American History X?

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yeah. He was the big dude singing racist propaganda in his van.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Oh yeah, that was him. If I remember he also had a role in Blow as one of Johnny Depp's buddies.

Draft saved Draft deleted