1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antonio Brown sued - he deserves his own thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Sep 10, 2019.

1. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Wasn't that part about those three days in South Florida already known? The guy is an asshole, but that article didn't add much. The big story was he was a sick creep to the painter and didn't pay $700.00

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I've seen other stories about him refusing to pay for bills like that. The painter accusing him of sexual harassment is the larger issue, anyway.

3. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I hate to be measuring his abuse, but the allegations in the lawsuit are far worse.

4. outofplace

I agree. The painter didn't actually accuse him of touching her, much less raping her. The issue to me is that now we have accusations of improper sexual behavior from more than one person.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Off the field issues don’t matter. Fans don’t care, their favorite players can rape a woman on 5th Avenue and if he’s still productive , it’s a 4 game suspension and let him back. It’s trumpworld, Kapeenick can’t get a job and a dirty old man hires a rapist to star in his clown show.
    Ownership and their employees are making money and the players don’t need to be decent people, just great players

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

8. outofplace

I thought he did pay her for the mural, but refused to pay for a painting of hers that he said he wanted to buy before hiring her to do the mural.

Of course, it is very easy to get lost in all the lunacy with Brown.

9. Inky_Wretch

You are probably correct.

Difficult to keep straight all he's involved with lately.

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Draft saved Draft deleted