1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anthony Weiner is back as "Carlos Danger"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jul 23, 2013.

1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Not a handsome man.
    No wonder he had to predate.
    Looks like a dark-haired Beavis.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

It'd be even more impressive if Casanova had been a pitcher instead of a catcher.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

My name is Cesar Smash.

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.

4. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

Pablo Scourge. Add a "Juan" before it and I think it would actually be a kick-ass alias for something.

Juan Pablo Scourge.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Mateo Badass, at your service.
    Now I'm gonna go pick out some funky 70s theme music and fight crime on the gritty streets of Harlem.

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the Always Sunny episode when Mac and Dennis are trying to score with chicks at the Pro-life/Pro-choice rallies.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the double-PED headlines in the NY Post (or Daily News).

FRONT PAGE: Weiner Extendze his run
    BACK PAGE: HGH ends A-Rod's run

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

So wait ... within days? weeks? of being totally humiliated and found to be a lying fraud and resigning from Congress, he did it again?

I mean, I get that it's his MO, but you'd figure he would've taken a small break before getting back on the horse.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, more than the sexual perversion, the lack of self control, is the most concerning when you think about him as a potential Mayor of NYC.

And, when you have something you are trying to hide, the amount of time and effort spent on keeping it hidden can become overwhelming.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

There is no shame anywhere - we've seen it in other cities with other mayors. There are apparently no limits to his behavior, his wife will stand by him.

It is quite impressive - there is nothing this guy does, marriage-wise, behavior-wise, that has any repercussions.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Does everyone in New York have the runs?
    Except, perhaps, the Yankees.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Can someone tell what women see in him, from a physical standpoint, besides the power? Looks like a modern version of Ichabod Crane.

Draft saved Draft deleted