1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anthony Weiner is back as "Carlos Danger"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I would place better than even odds that they have an "open relationship," and they just won't say it, because people would think it's weird.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So, Formspring? Had anyone heard of it previously?

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Maybe, but I don't get that sense. His behavior is creepy and secretive. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing she'd be ok with, or a participant in. She looks pretty pissed too.

But, it's sort of an interesting question. Socially, I think people are more understanding of cheaters than swingers, or folks in an "open marriage". Which is odd, since one involves lying and deceit, while the other doesn't.

And, practically, a politician who was a swinger, or in an open marriage, would basically have to admit to cheating, rather than explain that he "had permission".

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Alejandro Death. It rolls off the tongue.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Is this what is known as courting the Hispanic vote? :D

6. Well, then wouldn't it come out she's getting some on the side?
    Or just "Open" on his end?

7. Mizzougrad96

Hillary wants to keep it a secret. :D

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't doubt there's something to this.

Not that Hillary and her are ... um ... together. But that Hillary wouldn't want it out that she has a swinger in her inner circle. Not with the Clintons' history already hanging over her.

9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Apparently they've updated the system to provide for more variety. I'm now Federico Gamble, apparently Oscar's long-lost brother.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

if Hillary had publicly dumped Bubba in about 1998 she would have just finished her 2nd term this January.

11. Mizzougrad96

I doubt it. Too many people love Bill.

It would have been interesting if she had run in 2004 though...

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

N.Y. Post has some of the on-line exchanges, and identifies Syndey Leathers (come on ... you can't make this shit up) as a "progressive activist."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/during_report_claims_weiner_carried_S43ledXDkqUmnc8F9AOfmN

Anyway, love the one text from her where she says Weiner's health care rants are a real turn-on.

Is that liberal sex talk? Policy statements on their pet causes. Imagine how animal rights sexting would get her hot.

Draft saved Draft deleted