1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another teacher caught bumping uglies with a student

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Riddick, Mar 1, 2007.

1. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I'm torn.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

Was Waldo even 14?

[​IMG]

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

If I had a hot teacher when I was 14 I'd think about it at least. You wouldn't? If not you're a better person than me.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sure, I'd think about it. Do you think 14-year-olds should get to do whatever or whoever they want?

5. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I did think about it, but that's all I ever had the balls to do, and did often.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It's good to have a hobby, though.

7. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

14 is the new 17.

And of course you'd do her. You're 14 years old and your teacher wants your cock?

8. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Not much else to do where I grew up

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

I don't think they should, but that doesn't mean they won't. You remember when you were 14 right? I did all kinds of stupid shit people told me not to do. Hell half the time I didn't even want to do it, but I knew I was told not to so I did it anyway. That didn't include boinking any of my teachers, but if the situation had ever been presented to me it would have been unlikely that I would have said no.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Thought I'd give this an obligitory bump, since it seems even the special needs kids are tapping some hot, moderately attractive, plain-looking teacher ass these days.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03072007/news/regionalnews/bx__sex_teach_faces_music_regionalnews_denise_buffa.htm

[​IMG]

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

But if she was a guy she'd get life.

12. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

wait. the kid sent threatening e-mails. sounds fishy.

Draft saved Draft deleted