1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another teacher caught bumping uglies with a student

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Riddick, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/01/teacher.arrest.ap/index.html

I don't know why, but this shit just amazes me.

2. Re: Another teacher bumping uglies with a student

It has been too long between these threads.

3. jboy

jboy Guest

Re: Another teacher bumping uglies with a student

I don't know if she's pretty enough to avoid jail time.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

If this doesn't draw out Poindexter, our search for him should shift from rescue to recovery.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Heard about this coming to work today. Wow. Just wow.

6. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

She sure sounds wild though. Sexual relationships not just at a hotel, but outside a restaurant and in a park.
    I wonder if her husband got it that good.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

The softball coach at my high school was arrested for having sex with at least one girl. The school board hasn't yet decided if it will petition to have his teaching license revoked. I think it's because his softball teams always won and if he's found innocent, they'll want him to come back to coach again.

8. Your school is insane.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

When I was a year or two out of HS, my best female friend was a swimmer at a school one town over. She was having myraid issues in her life and confided in her coach. They'd meet late at night in his car in the town park. It sounded a bit odd to me, but being a naive dork, I thought he was just a really good friend to her.

A few years later, he was busted for nailing students and fired. My friend and I had fallen out of touch by that point, but I'm pretty sure 2 and 2 equaled 4.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Just win, baby.

Oh yeah, and bend over while you're at it...

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

It's funny. The two girls that it's rumoured he slept with were NOT softball players. The softball players absolutely HATE him. They say he's basically a slave driver. It's slightly amusing. There's even a facebook group asking if people think he's the ultimate stud or scum.

12. Rumoured? Are you a closet Canuckistani citizen?

Draft saved Draft deleted