1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Steelers player apparently has trouble picking up women......

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Yep, the Rooney's are only interested in high-character guys -- ::)

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Forget the receiver, she is accusing the police department?

Either she is right or just plain crazy.

I thought this thread was about Porter and the cops this weekend.
  3. zagoshe

Thanks to the low character of the players on the Steelers, Dave Lockett has become a master of framing the "we are looking into this and are concerned" statements in recent weeks.
  4. zagoshe

The thing is - you'd think with all the herb that Santanio has done he'd be a lot more mellow than this.....
  5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You really should move given how much the yinzer nation bothers you. I don't think even the Steelers fans on this site make that claim. Holmes is an idiot. Everybody knew that when the Steelers drafted him.

Sounds like there is a lot more to this story. Either some cops need to be fired, or this woman is full of it.
  6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Taking shots at the religion that is Stillers football is a hobby to me rivaled by golf, but even I'm having a hard time with this one. I can't see any cop anywhere asking a woman to just let something go away.
  7. outofplace

Fair point. The only thing that gives me pause is that I can see Holmes doing something that stupid.
  8. zagoshe

You are very naive.

It happens all the time.

The cops probably saw this as a minor incident not worthy of their time or energy -- and not just because it was a celeb involved.
  9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I thought Santonio had a couple kids? I don't think he has problems getting women.
  10. outofplace

Maybe he scared them all off.
  11. zagoshe

What does yinzer nation have to do with anything I've posted here.

All I wrote was that it cracks me up every time Steelers fans and apologists try to claim the Rooney's are above reproach and do things the "Steeler way" and how they won't deal with bad character guys.

Even you know that is a crock.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm amused at how you add the apostrophe when making Rooneys plural, but on Steelers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.