1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another (secretly gay) Republican hate-monger gets outed

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jul 11, 2008.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Let me make it easier for you to follow....

I could just imagine the outcry on these threads by the liberal mafia on here if Old Tony started a thread that treated as gospel some piece of unfavorable information about a prominent liberal -- and the source was the web-site for Focus on the Family and the story was based on some sketchy rumors, none of which have been substatantiated and none of which have appeared in any outlet associated with a legitimate news organization.

We'd hear all about the bias and lack of credibility of the story and Old Tony would be ripped to shreds --- but true to form and once again showing the hypocrisy of the liberal mafia around here, somehow this is "DIFFERENT!!! It JUST IS..."

2. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Look! Over there! It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's ...

STRAW MAN!

3. zagoshe

Maybe she is a scorned woman with little credibility and an axe to grind.

Nah, that couldn't ever be the case.

It is dirt on a conservative so it must be true!!!!!! [\SportsJournalists.com liberal mafia]

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Even without the rumors, Zag, King is slimy... no ethics himself, but preaches them for others not on his staff... do as I say and not as I do...

5. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

Don't we need something more credible than whatever blog this is to believe it?

6. zagoshe

That might be true -- he might be a jag off of the highest order and he might be a little light in his loafers as well.

The bottom line is I treat any story like this with a grain of salt until I see real news organizations attack it and dissect it and report it.

Until that happens, it is just a silly rumor aimed to ruin a guy by one of his political opponents.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Perhaps. Perhaps not. He's not up for reelection this year, FWIW

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Yeah, that vote for John Tyson is looking better all the time.

That said, Troy hasn't been generating much enthusiasm as a candidate for gubner anyway.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I voted for Tyson. A vote for king was going to bite someone in the ass someday -- his boytoys, from the look of it...

10. zagoshe

But doesn't he have higher aspirations? And wouldn't a guy this conservative possibly becoming a governor some day soon scare the hell out of the people of gaywire or whatever it is?

11. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

This isn't just the creation of a blog. This story is all over the place.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I recall rumors about a John Kerry "affair" in 2004 that Drudge was all over....same as the John Edwards "affair"...
    I've been surprised I haven't seen anything on this in the MSM since it's "out there" and we haven't heard anything from King.

Draft saved Draft deleted