1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Sandy Hook hoaxer video

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Dec 7, 2014.

1. PW2

PW2 Member

Well, I recall that the State of Texas didn't think it was off limits. One of the reasons it sent likely innocent man Cameron Todd Willingham to the death chamber was that it thought he didn't seem upset enough at his kids' deaths.

For the record, I think it's preposterous to extrapolate something from someone's public grief. The day my dad died, I watched football and laughed that evening. I told jokes in the eulogy. Most people do, I bet. I mean, I know that doesn't compare to what happened at Sandy Hook. But the grief-o-meter is absurd.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I agree about that.
    It just bugs me that these people who are playing at being "journalists" are attacking private citizens who have suffered more than enough.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I thought you didn't/weren't going to watch the video?

4. Smallpotatoes

Not that video. The other one that's 2 1/2 hours long.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Don't be ridiculous.
    They're being raised in Guantanamo Bay by the people who supposedly died in all of those 9/11 plane crashes to become sleeper agent assassins, as part of an upcoming war for global domination between the Bilderbergers and Illuminati, all so Halliburton can make even more money during World War III. It's all in George W. Bush's memoirs, clearly spelled out if you take every 16th word and form it into another book, then run it through a special decoder ring available in specially marked boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios sold between September and November of 2001.
    Why Honey Nut Cheerios? Because it's all a plot by the British Crown to take back America — get it, like "Cheery-oh!"?
    Spaceships. Please.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It's called Operation Don't Forget to Drink Your Ovaltine.

7. PW2

PW2 Member

What's the crux of a Sandy Hook hoax theory? That the kids never existed? That they existed, but are in hiding?

8. Smallpotatoes

One claim is that some of the dead kids sang at the Super Bowl in 2013.

9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Fan. Tas. Tic!

Draft saved Draft deleted