1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another reason I like Jared Allen

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Idaho, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Dude rocks the mullet for all the right reasons and knows how to parrty

2. Idaho - when did you come back to the board?

I'd like to say that I missed you but damn....

Were you on a Mormon Mission or something?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He's been waiting for the college he covers to deliver their football press guides....

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

He does know how to party. He has the DUI convictions to prove it.

I will say, though, that Jared Allen is one funny motherfucker. He will have his choice of network pregame shows once he retires.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

I hate Jared Allen. [/bitterPackerfan]

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Watched his Cribs episode - his wheels include a 69 Cad. El Dorado with long horn horns on the front. And it's pink.

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I actually got to cover Allen during his college days. He was out of control then, too, with a few bar fights, etc.

But on the field he was amazing and after the games he was one of the best interviews you could hope for.

If he's got his drinking and driving issues under control, I'm a fan

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Keep up slacker, that was two season ago . . . still not sure those press guides have been printed, now that I think about it.

I'm covering a hoops game at that school Friday night. I doubt the game notes are ready before tipoff

9. Honestly Idaho - I knew you were back. I just wanted to post something on your thread so that it didn't die the death of no responses like your threads normally do.

You're welcome.

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Chris, the only thing that dies the death of no responses are your wife's sexual advances.

How's that for civil?

11. My sexual advance technique:

Chris: Honey you awake?

Wife: No!

Chris: Ummm... I can't sleep... I'm going down to my office to check the Internet...

Draft saved Draft deleted