1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another question for the Fenian gang

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Oct 23, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

As a proud member of both the Bold Fenian Men (but not the ones who invaded Canada, JR) and leader of an Ilk, I would like to say that nothing will change until Horny and BBJ are restored to their rightful place in our nation's classrooms.

Up the Republic!

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

They are hunting Ilk today.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

I doubt any one can deny any of those three questions, Hondo, although as Ace said, I don't know about the first one.
    What exactly do those questions and answers prove?

4. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

I'll bite:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

And in closing, I'd like to note that Yawn's posts remain among the dumbest things I've ever read. And by defending his irrational form of discourse (please note his trenchant observations on Barack Obama's name in another thread), you're not helping your own cause.

Radical Islam is a serious threat; most Democrats realize this. The current administration chose to combat it by invading and occupying (under false pretenses) one of the most secular Muslim countries, and in doing so diverted troops and attention away from epicenter of extremism, Afghanistan (where the Taliban is regaining power at an alarming rate). That's one of the many reasons why we oppose the way this president has done his job. It has nothing to do with hating Christians or wanting to coddle suicide bombers -- a fact that should be obvious to anyone who pays attention, rather than dealing in stereotypes or assuming that some idiot actor speaks for an entire political party.

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

In the spirit of having-nothing-better-to-do, I repost Yawn's original statement. In which I have highlighted what I think is (are) his original question(s).

I do so in answer to Hondo, whose answers to our non-answers are further questions, which are in fact themselves non-answers to the non-questions posed by Yawn.

The good news is that we now know for sure that Fenian has a gang. And that can only mean one thing - matching satin jackets in time for the autumn harvest hop. Cool.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Oooh, Fenian, do we get jackets?

I could only afford matching sweatshirts for the Ilk back in the day (an Ilk can really eat a lot) but sateen jackets would be the cat's ass, if I do say so myself.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What's a better gang name -- Hell's Satans or Christ Punchers?

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

How about "Crotch Kicking for Christ?"

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Hondo and Yawn seem to think we are kicking Christ's crotch.

10. Maybe it would be better to have "Licking Christ's crotch" since it is said to have healing powers.

I have also heard that an army that carries Christ's crotch in front of it in battle cannot be defeated.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

You're thinking of the Jock Strap of the Covenant, not the crotch.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Team jackets for "Fenian's Ilk"?

I want # 27.

Draft saved Draft deleted