1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another question for the Fenian gang

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Oct 23, 2006.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Gotta prove yourself by, say, killing Yawn.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seriously, dude, isn't there a bridge somewhere that you're neglecting?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Does the waffle bunny count? Is a waffle a pancake? Can I get a ruling?

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Or start a demonstration in front of your local Wal-Mart. :)

5. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Stop right there and, perhaps, those of us with a brain and a functioning concept of the principles this country was founded on agree with you.

Naturally, you couldn't help yourself from committing intellectual hara-kiri by advocating the religious takeover of this country. To continue your asinine premise, what religion do we submit to?

I'll pass on that, thanks.

Quit while you're behind.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey Birdshit, I wasn't advocating that. But you'll play hell thinking the Middle East wants to play secularism and they could give a shit about what you think because they want to use religion to wipe you off the earth.

The fact no one wants to say anything about Radical Islam's place on this planet being treated in the same way as any other religious group, particularly those in this country, is absurd.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yawn, go to your room.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

So what about Afghanistan? Same thing?

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Actually, I think Yawn's musings on the government and religion are helping improve my own relationship with my personal lord and savior.

Because every time I read this stuff, I end up saying "Jesus Disco-Dancing Christ, what a dipshit."

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Let's just admit that the real problem with your "ilk" is any mention of Christianity in any context other than irreverence. That starts a firestorm in here EVERY time. EVERY time.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Who are you calling an ilk, sir?

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey Kaylee, your relationship with the male population is indicated oh so well in your "motto."

Draft saved Draft deleted