1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Posnanski gem...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by doubledown68, Dec 23, 2007.

1. brettwatson

brettwatson Active Member

I knew most of the details Joe Pos had in the Klotz column too, but he still wrote the shit out of it. And I did learn something about the two losses. That's why I love his work. He is a terrific reporter...and an even better writer.

Contrast his style with Whitlock's and you've got a Dynamic Duo of sports columnists. They are so different that you have to read both of them.

It looks like KC readers realize what they've got. Kind of like Koufax and Drysdale in their heyday. And if Whitlock/Drysdale throws it a little too high and tight for everyone's taste, so be it. They both bring the heat day after day.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

or, maybe, you were just smoking a lotta weed when you wrote that post.

whitlock sucks balls, dude. no matter how much you wanna like him, he just finds a way to fuck it up. ... he's kinda an asshole no matter how you phrase/read it.

Draft saved Draft deleted