1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another place for washed-up careers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lone_Star_Speed, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Was flipping channels when I got home this morning. Stumbled across a courtroom show called Jury Duty. Just like all those other court shows except this one has three "celebrities" acting as jurors to rule one way or the other. Todays "celebrities" were Mark DeCarlo, Charlene Tilton, and some other person I've never heard of. I checked imdb to see who else has been on the show...Phyllis Diller, Todd Bridges, Ed Begley, Jr., Tiffany, Shadoe Stevens. Man...they're really bringing the cream of the crap! Only a matter of time till there's a truly stunning combo like Emo Phillips, Robbie Rist, and Nina Blackwood.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Mark DeCarlo!!!! The MC of Studs! and a host of the X-Show which somehow morphed into Best Damn Sports Show Period.

Must be great to have Todd Bridges, Tiffany and Shadow Stevens tell you that you're in the wrong.
    And up next the Leif Garrett counseling show, where the erstwhile 70s pop star and bull-riding flameout does his best Dr. Phil impression.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Sounds like a 21st Century Hollywood Squares.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Leave Shadoe Stevens alone. LEAVE HIM ALONE! :'( :'( :'(

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Marl DeCarlo did some great ads for Labatt's Blue up here back in the day.

Studs was an awesome show.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Wait, we aren't talking about the Boston Celtics?

7. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Freedom Forum.

Draft saved Draft deleted