1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Patch needs stringers - Weston, MA

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by meghanbkelly, Oct 19, 2010.

1. meghanbkelly

meghanbkelly New Member

Hi all, I am the editor of the Weston Patch and a colleague told me about this site. I am looking for a few good sports stringers to cover the usual high school games, and other sports-related events (features, profiles, etc). Weston is a small town and sports are a big part of the social life here. You'll also need to take some basic photos at each event you cover as well, so having your own camera is essential.

Interested? Shoot me an email at meghan.kelly@patch.com with your resume and a few clips.

2. ChrisMaza

ChrisMaza Member

Is Patch going to do anything with Western Mass?

3. SudburyPatch

SudburyPatch Guest

Right now Patch is focused on eastern Mass., but I wouldn't be surprised if we branch out that way.

4. ChrisMaza

ChrisMaza Member

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have a presence in the state's two other major cities (Worcester and Springfield) at least...

Draft saved Draft deleted