1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another NFL credentialing question...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by KurtWarner13, Jun 24, 2007.

1. KurtWarner13

KurtWarner13 New Member

Hi guys, my paper (a small daily) covered Tennessee Titans' home games the second half of last season. Needless to say, it was an enjoyable experience (my photo credential also gave me postgame player access, which helped immensely since we're a one-man show!)

Anyway, I am hoping to cover/shoot a couple of Titans' road games this season, if possible. First of all, of the Titans' road opponents, how easy/hard are they on credentialing? Tennessee travels to Indy, Houston, Jacksonville, Tampa, Cincinnati, Kansas City, New Orleans and Denver. I've considered the Cincy, Tampa (hey it's Florida!) and KC games.

Any info you can provide, I appreciate it...

2. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

If you get Titans' credentials for the season, best bet is to ask them to add you to their travelling list for their road games (it's what I do with the Rams if they're playing in Chicago or Minnesota).

If they do it, make sure you go every time, or they might not add you to the list again.

3. FreddiePatek

FreddiePatek Active Member

Echoing JBHawkEye. Get yourself on the Titans' travelling media list and, like said before, GO. If you don't, it's going to make things a lot more difficult next time you want to travel.

4. bigugly

bigugly Member

I cover on exclusive NFL team and attend all games home and away. It is very simple. Let your media rep from the Titans know and they will gladly take care of you I am sure. Other than the Raiders, I have yet to meet a NFL team that is hard to deal with and I have dealt with most.

Draft saved Draft deleted