1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Mel Gibson rant caught on tape. This one racist

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Are you trying to be obstinate and a dickhead?

2. Who are you to repress Old Tony? Are you an ageist?

You're not Jewish by any chance?

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

If speaking the truth makes me obstinate, then I guess I'm being obstinate.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Lock it up, gizmo.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I wonder what the chick was wearing when she caught Gibson's eye - a burqa?

6. She was wearing a nun's habit complete with rosary at a costume party.

Completely serious.

Mel was dressed as a musketeer.

7. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Monday, July 12th 2010
    Mel Gibson's Assault On Our Souls Continues.... I'm about to file a restraining order against recording devices for continually raping my ears with a pack of Mel Gibsons. Radar has released the sequel to Mel's "You Look Like A B*tch In Heat" rant, and this one is 8-minutes of Lucifer's newest spokesperson raging and huffing like Boy George after doing a sit-up.

To say that Mel needs to smoke a bowl out of a bong made of Valium while getting a Valerian enema in anger management class is an understatement. Mel has more anger in one of his ass lips than Christian Bale, Bill O'Reilly and Alec Baldwin combined.

In this latest rant, Mel admits to beating on Oksana Grigorieva and says that she deserved it. Mel also threatens to bury OctoSana in a rose garden. That is probably the most romantic thing Mel Gibson has ever said.

We should turn this into a drinking game. Every time Mel screams out "pussycat", "whore," or "WHAT?!", we should pour a shot of rubbing alcohol into our ear hole. Kosher rubbing alcohol, of course.

And if you don't feel like ruining your Monday even more by exposing yourself to Mel's voice, here's some quotes.

"You make me want to smoke. You fuck my day up!"

"You should just fucking smile and bloooow me, because I deserve it!"

"Go to the goddamn jacuzzi yourself. Go fuck the jacuzzi! You have no fucking soul! And my soul is screaming, because you don't want to join mine!"

"I left my wife, because we have no spiritual common ground. You and I have none! You won't even fucking try."

OctoSana - "You need medication."
    Mel - "WHAT!? WHAT!? I NEEEED A WOMAN! Not a little girl with a fucking dysfunctional pussycat!"

OctoSana - "I'll call the police."
    Mel - "WHAT?! WHAT?! You fucking pussycat! You're in my house!"

OctoSana - "You're going to answer one day, boy."
    Mel - "WHAT?! WHAT?! I'll put you in a fucking rose garden you pussycat! You understand that? Because I'm capable of it!"

I couldn't help but not laugh every time Mel barked out, "WHAT!?!" That totally needs to be remixed.
    #!

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

pussycat = punt minus a p and plus a c

There are so many great quotes in that. You have to respect true crazy when you see it, and this is true crazy.

9. Deeper_Background

pure comedy gold, Phil Hendrie will be all over this stuff... "WHAT!!? WHAT!!!?"

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Did that really qualify as a "tirade"? Maybe I haven't heard the whole thing, but the bit I did hear only dropped one N-bomb and it was more or less in passing during the larger meltdown.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Oh no, Batman, that was a doozy.

Not only did he bust out the N-bomb, but he also labeled them rapists. And when saying they ran in "packs" he added a nice Godfather-like touch of calling them animals.

12. Deeper_Background

Mel made something like 450 million off Passion of the Christ, so I think he's in good shape financially. Now working in any serious movies besides Lethal Weapon 5 again is another story

Draft saved Draft deleted