1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Mel Gibson rant caught on tape. This one racist

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Most of the land on the Falkland Islands had mortgages with the House of Rothchild.

Just saying.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'd like to hear how the little police action in Korea in the 1950s and that little conflict in Vietnam were also the work of the Jews.

3. Can you prove they weren't the work of the Jews?

No?

Thought so.

4. printdust

printdust New Member

I thought China's aggression had something to do with Vietnam.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Prove that they were. Show your work. Don't accuse a race of people of doing something without proof.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I actually admire the strength of this comment. I don't know if I could actually come up with something as vile if I had 5-10 minutes to think about it, but to do this at the spur of the moment really is something.

Maybe he uses these phrases so much that they are actually cliches to him, but if he strung that together on the fly then he really has a gift for hatred.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Whatever, Mel Gibson did The Passion of the Christ, and is a very conservative Catholic. He can't be a bad guy. So he's a racist and abusive adulterer. We all make mistakes.

8. Exactly!

Let he without sin cast the first stone and so forth.

9. hidden order

hidden order Member

The second tape is out:

8 minutes of screaming, cursing and threatening... while on a treadmill?

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No defense for what he did or said. And no one is defending him.

If he'd just stood in the public square yelling for the killing of "crackers" and their babies, Eric Holder would take up his cause.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

You don't really think that.

And to keep the spirit of my sarcasm going, in response, I'd say if he was advocating for the killing of OB/GYNs who perform abortions then Eric Rudolph would have killed his ex-girlfriend and baby's mama.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Was Eric Rudolph ever the Attorney General?

Draft saved Draft deleted