1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another lawmaker makes bigotted remarks.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks, Doc.
    That was the next club out of the bag here.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Don't forget, Tuesday is "Spittle-Flecked Invective Day" here at SportsJournalists.com. All nonsensical overreactions get in free just by showing a losing lotto ticket!

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm happy to rack up the assists. I'm a team player like that.

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

No, you are trying to and successfully were being a dick by feeding the reacharound bunch. If you were truly interested in an answer you'd have done a few quick searches yourself and found threads like this where in those 15 pages of posts you'll find all kinds of bitching and moaning about diversity hiring practices combatted by some from the politically correct crowd lecturing. There are plenty more where this one came from if you are really interested, but I know you are not.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/28160/

Again, all of the insults being hurled at me doesn't change the fact that many of you so-called liberals are really just big frauds and hypocrites.

We've already known this, but this is example 123,456,442,222 of said fact...

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

There have been more than 123 billion posts here asserting this? Damn, Webby's deleted more posts and threads than I thought.

6. Fuck that.

You said people have done it, so I expected you to be able to name those who have.

I'm not going to waste me time searching for something that you might have made up.

And when did I say I was a liberal? I was just wondering who had made such bigoted (note spelling) remarks.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Plus, complimentary Notre Dame hot dogs.

8. zagoshe

Exactly you are not going to go look it up because you aren't really interested in the truth. You were interested in jumping in with the reacharound bunch and starting another pissing contest, of which I am sure I'll be blamed when the thread gets locked when in fact the only sin I committed is making a point that can't be refuted or discounted, so of course the reacharound bunch quickly went to its "we're so cool with are witty little sayings" routine.

The bottom line is despite every attempt to avoid the subject and tell each other how funny and cool you are and in turn get this thread locked, not one of you has been able to admit you were WRONG and that Ferrarro's comments were every bit as bigotted as the angry white male railing against minority hirings in any forum in any field.

You are hypocrites and frauds

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Zag, if you are so interested in the truth, why won't you call out the posters by name?

10. zagoshe

Not to bring up a sore subject with you, but I think they were named Freddy Sanchez, Ian Snell, Jack Wilson, Tom Gorzelanny, Ryan Doumit and Jose Bautista, Steve Kemp, George Hendricks and Bob Kipper......

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Round Tripper Kipper and Joggin' George. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

12. Been nice talking to you again, zag.

Not sure what I was thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.