1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another lawmaker makes bigotted remarks.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's his avatar, but I can't picture Zagoshe as anything other than a frothing maniac sitting at his computer and screaming at the monitor as he pounds the keyboard to type his disgust at all of us who whine and cry about minority hires. Who was it that did that again? Did we ever get an answer on that one?

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

From a national perspective Geraldine Ferraro was the running mate 24 years ago on the worst Democratic ticket in American history. 99% of the American public couldn't tell you a single thing she's done since then. I don't give a shit if she's raising money.

And there is a slight difference between saying one person is not qualified for a job and saying blacks are stealing jobs through affirmative action, which is essentially the angry white guy argument.

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Perhaps he was gunned down by a 14-year-old kid.

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

That only comes after he ran into his house to avoid the 14-year-olds with AK-47s that were chasing him down the street for his sneakers...

Damn it...

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He's busy trying to pick fights on other threads.

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Nice attempt at hair splitting, you swung and missed, but nice attempt anyhow.

Ferrarro said Obama would not be where he is if he was white. There is no difference between that and people on these threads who have i the past said Whitlock, Rhoden, Stuart Scott, etc., etc. would not have gotten where they are if they were white

7. still waiting, zag

8. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

You are going to be waiting for a long time, they are all a matter of public record and just because you and your douchebag reacharound bunch think these silly little dialogues make you cool or witty, that doesn't make it so....

But if we must digress.....

Translation of this thread...

Friend of a Friend: I'm a loser who wishes I was as cool as Pastor....."Pastor you are so cool"

Pastor: I'm a loser who has such an inferiority complex I need Grimace and Spnited to follow me from thread to thread and help me "gang up" in a flame war with someone...."Hey spnited, he really is lying, ha ha ha ha..."

Grimace: I'm a dork who just wants to be loved by someone and Pastor and Spnited said I could be in their little club if I promise to always have their backs....... "Hey Spnited, that guy is full of shit and Pastor is cool....."

Friend of a Friend: "Yeah, he's full of shit because Pastor said so, and Pastor is our leader..."

Pastor: "Hey guys, he's an internet tough guy - -isn't that original and funny..."

Grimace: "Ha Ha Ha I never heard that one, Pastor you are so cool, I'm glad I'm in your club."

Spnited: "Next tell him he's full of shit....ha ha ha ha and did I mention that you are cool."

Pastor: "Hey Grimace, I called him an internet tough guy that is full of shit..."

Friend of a Friend: "Ha Ha I'll laugh at your jokes if it means I can be a part of the club......"

9. Jesus Christ, dude

All I asked for were the names of the posters, which I did without any insults.

Once again, you have shown your true colors.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Fake dialogue is definitely the way to go when you have no answers. ::)

11. I think the spittle's gotten too thick on his monitor screen.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.