1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another lawmaker makes bigotted remarks.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Maybe you should read the article a little closer before opening your mouth, she is obviously very relevant being as she is one of the top people in Clinton's finance committee and would likely play some role in a Clinton White House......

"Barack Obama’s chief strategist said Tuesday that a comment by one of Hillary Clinton’s top fundraisers"

She is obviously relevant to these discussions given her position, no?

And I take it given your stance is that it is not biggoted when the angry white males on these boards continue to say any number of black journalists who happen to be in high profile positions are only there because of affirmative action?

Is that what you are saying? That's not bigotted?

2. we have entered bizarro world

3. zag's gone interplanetary.

4. zagoshe

So I take it you all agree that it is not bigotted or sexist when white males on these very threads whine and cry about black and women journalists getting all the good jobs simply because they are minorities?

5. remind me, zag. Who has said that?

6. zagoshe

The people who automatically defended Ferrarro by saying that what she said -- that Obama has gotten where he is because he is black -- was not bigotted.

It is no different than the people on these threads whining about affirmative action hires as being unqualified.

And any time one of those threads has been started or that issue has been brought up on a thread, the slobbering and hand wringing and screaming and lecturing about bigotry and hatred that goes on is quite an amazing thing to behold, so I am just wondering where all of that is on this subject?

7. Still waiting.

8. still waiting, who are the white males on these very threads who whine and cry about black and women journalists getting all the good jobs simply because they are minorities

9. Clock's ticking.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Bigoted.

One t.

11. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I'm just glad nobody is holding their breath...

12. where did zag go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.