1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Law & Order hiring

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lantaur, Jun 16, 2006.

1. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

New assistant DA will be Alana De La Garza.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060616/tv_nm/castings_dc

Don't know much about her. Does this complete the retooling?

2. Flash

Flash Guest

I may have missed it. Isn't Dennis Farina leaving and who's he been replaced with?

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

This thread is useless without pictures.

[​IMG]

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Can't remember her name. Had it on another thread ... I think she was in the show Conviction.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

On the SVU right now on USA, Ice-T just put on a yamaka before going into temple. Outstanding.

"Shesh in the boker, rabbi at my door, tzitzit fringes drag across the bathroom floor ... "

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Milena Govich

[​IMG]

7. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Farina's being replaced by Milena Govich, who was on Conviction and Rescue Me and who is a dark-haired hottie much like this other new woman, De la Garza.

De la Garza was Marisol on CSI Miami, where it appeared that she could not act her way out of a paper bag. We shall see.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Her level of talent made her a perfect fit on that show, given that David Caruso is less than worthless.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

those are two smokin' women! 8)

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Caruso is the single worst "actor" on TV. Man alive. I've seen 38 seconds of CSI Miami. It's the last 38 seconds I'll ever watch.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't disagree, but Caruso's first season on NYPD Blue may have been the best single season of a network show ever...

12. NDub

NDub Guest

Caruso is bad, isn't he? I always wondered how CSI Miami can keep top 5-7 Nielsen ratings? I'm a fan of the show, but I know the acting could be better. Perhaps his supporting cast carries the show?

Draft saved Draft deleted