1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another iTunes question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Oct 25, 2006.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

The Doors are great, so I'll give you that. But if you really want to listen to depressing music, try some Hank Williams, the original tortured rock star. It's the kind of depressing music that makes you feel alive, if you know what I mean.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

By the way I just wasted the last 10 minutes of my life trying to figure out what MLB team you were a fan of and then I remembered it was the Cubs, so I decided your year-2000 clap was perfectly acceptable because your team has never won a title in either mine or your lifetimes combined (assuming you are young).

Also, I didn't compare Pink Floyd to Coldplay, I just meant for depression purposes. I guess now is the time to point out the only Coldplay CD I have ever listened to is Rush of Blood to the Head, and while there is upbeat music on that album, there is plenty of quality music for: 1. writing stories and B. getting depressed over, including my all-time favorite Coldplay song of Green Eyes.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Oh, yours and my lifetime twice over. Coming up on 100 years, baby! :D

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

At least my drunken search through your posts revealed the correct team in which you root for. Score one for the evil country of Angola!

Draft saved Draft deleted