1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another iTunes question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I just tried to buy the most recent Cold Play album and when it went to download the songs I received this error message on all 13 songs:

"There was a problem downloading 'Till Kingdom Come (or whatever the song title is).' An unknown error occurred (-50).

Please check that the connection to the network is active and try again."

Well, as far as connections go I am online on my cable modem and I have never seen this problem on iTunes before, so what do I do? I don't want to try and re-buy the album because I don't want to give those fuckers another $10.
    Any ideas?

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Need a little help. Please.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Mods - please kill this thread. Apparently if you restart iTunes, it will fix itself. Shitfucker.

4. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

Just steal music like everybody else unless you buy the actual CD.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I would, but I became un-technologically advanced when Kazaa started putting thousands of viruses on your computer.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Anyone who buys a Coldplay CD should be barred from listening to music for at least 10 years.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Fuck you and your piece of shit White Sox who couldn't even make the playoffs!

8. pallister

pallister Guest

Man, how can you get so worked up listening to the elevator music of Coldplay?

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Year 2000! Clap-clap, clap-clap-clap!

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You are right Doc, it is so sad the Yankees have *only* won four World Series in my lifetime. Shit, I should kill myself over it just to appease you.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Normally, I only get so worked up over baseball - see previous post - but I really dig Coldplay, maybe it is because I love depressing music, hence Pink Floyd and The Doors are my favorite bands. Frankly, they fit right in, plus one of their songs was played at my best friend's funeral {all of 21-years-old}. So, I dig Coldplay. Oh well.

Go Cardinals!

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Sorry, Angola. No hard feelings. But please tell me you didn't just compare Coldplay to Pink Floyd -- also one of my three favorite bands.

Draft saved Draft deleted