1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Highlander movie

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Riddick, Aug 17, 2006.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe the next sequel should be Highlander vs. Michael Myers. Not sure what an immortal would do if cutting off the opponent's head didn't work, though. And how many times do you think Michael would kill an imomortal before he realized he had to take the guy's head off to make it stick?

2. busdriver

busdriver Member

Oh I don't know couple dozen times maybe. ::) :eek:
    But knowing Mike Myers he would call Jason, or maybe Chucky and his Bride the were pretty good at being stupid to " uh if we are rubber do we need to use a rubber?" has to be one of the worst movie lines ever.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

They did team up there, too, I guess to make it clear they weren't the same guy. But they also teamed up in the last movie. Duncan (TV Highlander) ends up killing Connor (movie Highlander) so they can beat the superpowerful bad guy.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Since neither Michael Myers nor Jason can speak, I wonder how that phone coversation would go?

Myers: "...."
    Jason: "...."
    Myers: "...."
    Jason: "...."

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I remember....that goofy move with the arms tangled so Duncan couldn't help but kill him. Honestly, the episode when they teamed up was better than that movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted