1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

another frustrating quiz game thing

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, May 26, 2008.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

http://www.addictinggames.com/thestupidtest4.html

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I can't handle that one. Too many misspellings. It's hard for me to read "What's the avarge..." and keep going.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Way, way too many spelling errors.

The only stupid people are the ones that made the puzzle.

4. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

There's nothing addicting about that.

Two thumbs down.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Cockdian has a quiz?

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I ended up doing another quiz on that site, and it made me skip through ad offers requiring literally at least 100 clicks in order to see my results. Which consisted of a number with no explanation.

[​IMG]

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Besides some of the answers on that thing are wrong. For instance, No. 10 -- if you have two cups and they're each half full, how many cups do you have?

They claim the answer is 1.
    I contend the answer is 2, because it says in the question I've got two cups.. the fact that they're each half full is irrelevant.

8. imjustagirl

Yeah, I tried the quiz again. I got to that question, and then closed it again.

Boo hiss.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

That's several minutes of my life that I'll never get back. And when I die, I'm going to lament the fact that I clicked that link.

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

But see, y'all lost the game because it was SUPPOSED to be a retarded quiz, one created by retards. Everyone loses and everyone's told "your retarded" at the end. See?

11. imjustagirl

You made it to the end?

You ARE a retard.

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

One has nothing to do with the other; if anyone on this board knows that about me, it's you.

It's the same retard quiz, so you just remember their stupid retard answers. The impossible section was like multiplying some 20-digit number by another 20-digit number, and if you get it wrong, then you get the your retarded screen.

It's META.

Draft saved Draft deleted