1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another example of liberal elitist hypocrisy....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The liberal center of learning in the belly of the beast (OK, it's Cambridge but it still hugs the city limits of Boston)

Like they always do, talk a good game but expect others to implement...are they just now discovering this flaw?

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Link won't open. Can you post some of the story, please?
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Do we really want to encourage him?
  4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I don't want to delve into another pointless debate, but I'd at least like to see the article he's referencing.

I'm definitely taking a break from the battles with yawn and others. It's just not worth it, especially since it gets me attacked.
  5. Harvard has no black head coaches in any of its 31 sports, nor does it have an black senior administrator (there are 13).

That is pretty astonishing. Not because it's Harvard, but just because it's hard to imagine any athletics department that big not having any black leadership.
  6. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

No, let him. I want everyone to see how far Yawn had to grasp to reach those straws.

Because, as we all know, American liberalism has its tone set by the Harvard athletic department.
  7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Harvard is racist. I'm shocked, stunned.
  8. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

It's all clicks and whistles to me since I'm fascinated by Joe Rossi's sig.
  9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You're going to be confronted by a strong urge to drink alone in a dark room.

Don't be a hero. Trust that urge. Manage the pain.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

As long as we're point out hypocrisy. Let's include the Religious wrong Right. The author is Joe Murray, former attorney for the American Family Association and national director of correspondence for Pat Buchanan's 2000 presidential bid...

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Agreed. Joe, what is that and where did you find it?
  12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nicely done.

Yawn, your thoughts? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.