1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another blow to Hillary Clinton's campaign

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't watch, but from what I have heard and read about The Bachelor, it may well be the worst show in the history of television in a lot of ways.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Any Naked and Afraid fans here?

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Reality TV is like skinny jeans. I look at it and I'm amazed people are still buying it.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It's cute, though, that a lot of people still think it's "reality."

Ninety-five percent of it isn't.

5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I say the same thing about beards and wearing black crew socks with shorts. I mean, WTF?

I don't know how a woman can look at a guy with a beard and say, Gosh, I'd like to snuggle up to that thing. And if you're not wearing dress pants, those black socks just look stoopid, like you're in training to be a septegenarian in Boca.

As for the thread, I've pretty much weaned my wife and older daughter off Chopped. I catch my wife watching Real Housewives or Vanderpump Rules once in a while. The only "reality" show I occasionally watch is Swamp People. Shoot 'im!

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Since Breaking Bad ended, the only TV watching I do is sporting events and occasionally news. (I'll watch Better Call Saul when the new season starts next Monday.)

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

That was my impression after watching last night.

The reality show I couldn't turn away from was Deadliest Catch. Sort of liked the pawn shop guys, too.

8. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Lobe that show. At first my interest was purely pervy but have love watching how they survive.

Naked Dating I watch for perv reasons.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

How can people fall victim to Ian, Andy and Steve types darn near every year?

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Since Starman hasn't dropped by yet today...

Pig, No one cares.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You'd just gone 24 hours without calling some woman a slut, clam, twat or pig, and needed to get it out.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I started to criticize you for derailing the thread and then I remembered what the thread was about.

SnarkShark likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted