1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

annual thanksgiving thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Nov 20, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]

Happy Thanksgiving, 21...

2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Update: It looks as if AlleyAllen is going to get permission for me to crash the dinner he's going to, so that at least means I won't be alone like I thought.

Little Liesl did manage to find a ticket to the UT game for only $75. However, driving to Austin and getting back here and resting up for the crazy people on Black Friday really doesn't sound fun. So as much as I don't want to, I'm going to pass on the game.

Apparently Little Liesl and her boyfriend are coming to my house Friday while I'm at work and fixing a belated Thanksgiving dinner that is supposed to be ready for me when I get off work at 5. That is a very scary thought. Let's just hope I still have a home standing when I get here.

Have no fear, though. There will probably still be some drunk posting.

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

This year will be interesting being mostly unemployed during Thanksgiving.

Perversely, however, I'm thankful to be out of that job situation.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

But did you get more Jesus points this week?

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

actually, i did make jebus smile about six day ago. i think i heard those sonsabitches praising god when they showed up this morning ... i rolled over and went back to sleep, tho.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You can only do so much.

You should take your tractor down there again this week. Jesus would appreciate it.

Draft saved Draft deleted