1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Annoying phone problem

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JakeandElwood, Jun 28, 2008.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I got my Sprint phone replaced recently, and the voicemail icon is on permanently, whether I have a message or not. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I used to have the same problem...check and make sure you don't have any texts. That's what my problem was.

3. JakeandElwood

That's interesting because I don't get text messages, but maybe it's up because someone sent one that I obviously haven't opened.

4. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I'd check the box either way. If it's empty and you have no voicemails, try just turning the phone off and back on. They can be fickle sometimes.

5. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Or just walk into the store, lower your head, hand it over and quietly ask "Please?"

6. JakeandElwood

Fixed it. There was some type of welcome to voice messaging message in the messaging folder that I looked at per Beetus' advice. So, thank you sir.

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Bastards ;) Glad to be of service!

Draft saved Draft deleted