1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Annoying co-worker problems, please help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DannyDennett, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Shit, my desk is waaay worse than that.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Boots, have you read ANY of this thread? We're trying to help the guy. We listened to you when you were babbling about anal sex. We'll listen to him gripe about his co-worker, too.

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

He's just cranky cause he forgot to call Liberty Medical ;)

4. Boots suffers from Attention (on him) Deficit Disorder.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I don't remember seeing it anywhere else, but what does your publisher say about this guy?

And I'd tell him that if he called me a douche one more time, he'd get a chance to use all that karate.

6. boots

boots New Member

Danny, you have two choices. Go with the young asses here, get yourself in trouble or fired, or take my advice and go to a higher authority.
    Either way, showing the guys work station is wrong.
    And to really put it in a term you should understand, If I were your ME, and you took a picture of a co-worker's workstation, you'd be hitting the bricks for a few days, no questions asked.
    And if you can't figure out why I would give you a few days in the street, PM me and I'll tell you why.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Umm.. it's a newspaper. There is no reason he can't take a picture of the newsroom. Besides, if I were your ME and you were posting about anal sex on a message board and I found it, you'd be sent packing because if I found it, your sources could and no one would take you seriously.

8. DannyDennett

DannyDennett New Member

Boots, you're missing the point. I DO NOT CARE!!!!

9. boots

boots New Member

Let's get a few things straight.
    1, Anything I do on my time, on my personal computer, is my business. I answer to no one.
    2, You'll never be a ME
    3, Danny, you are on your own. Good luck.
    4, this conversation is over.

10. chazp

chazp Active Member

I cleaned up my desk today for the first time in about six months. I think mine was much worse than the one in the photo.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Aww, look at little bootsie getting his panties in a wad over something he has no clue what the hell people are talking about.

12. boots

boots New Member

I have a clue. It's the guy who chose to put a co-worker's work station on a web cast who doesn't have a clue.
    I don't have the time or the patience to get into a pissing match with people I pretty much ignore. I gave the guy my advice. He chose to do something else.
    Personally, I don't give a damn either way but he will regret doing what he has done. I guarantee it.

Draft saved Draft deleted