1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anne Hathaway

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by LongTimeListener, Dec 13, 2012.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Guess that's why they make strawberry ice cream, too. I think she's one of the most stunning actresses today.

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

jr, did you look up the outfit she was wearing for the beaver shot? She was wearing some VERY interesting tall black boots with webbing to her knees.

I kept thinking, yum, BIG BLACK BOOTS, which fascinates me mainly because of a store in San Diego that had mannequins and boots in the window with a huge sign that said BIG BLACK BOOTS. Around 1992 - I wonder if that store is still there. ???

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Am I missing anything? Tried to find the picture online twice and both times it crashed the browser on my phone. And no, Dolphin Browser, I would not like to send a 'Crash Report' to the developers.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't see the shot in question either, Vombatus.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I haven't clicked the links in question, but put me in the camp where I think she's one of the hottest actresses working today. She looked awesome in Dark Knight Rises.

Also, a damn good actress.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The photos are basically evidence that she has a vagina. You don't really get to see it.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

For those that don't want to click

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I'd still lick her like an ice cream cone.

11. shockey

shockey Active Member

agree 1,000,000 percent, mizzoo. i've never understood why there's ever been any debate about her beauty. a head-scratcher. toss in that i find her sense of self-deprecating humor to only further ignite hathaway's appeal and i'm left entirely dumbfounded. but no matter. to each his own/eye of the beholder stuff....

12. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

All my female friends seem to be in love with Channing Tatum (no talent required) so I was trying to figure out an actress who I feel that way about, Miss Hathaway was the closest I could get.

Stunningly beautiful and very talented.

Draft saved Draft deleted