1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anne hathaway 'raps' papparazzi

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Aug 17, 2011.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

She would be gorgeous in any era. I'm not saying anyone who disagrees is blind, only that they were born with no eyes. And like Shockey, that rap on Conan infused her with yet another layer of attainable cool chick (I know she's not but work with me here people).

2. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

The stars do suffer, don't they?

3. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Selena Gomez is better

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'm coming down on the pretty damn close to perfect side on this one.

But on the paparazzi thing, she's had her say now. She had things to say with Chelsea the other night, too. Anne doesn't want to become Clooney.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wait a minute, Hathaway was on Chelsea? That show couldn't last short enough for me.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

;)

7. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I don't mind her as an actress, but that shitty rap ditty is the definition of forced and contrived.

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

how does anyone criticize her for being too skinny? are there any hot actresses out there who aren't skinny? we can have that whole unlrealistic body image for women convo another time, but name me an actress or model or singer who's considered a stunner and isn't skinny.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Jay Low.

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Kate Winslet.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

She just seems like a dorky band chick to me.

An inceredibly attracive dorky band chick, but she comes off a little nerdy and nothing is wrong with that.

She still is far behind this one in my book.

Yes, my wife had me watching that show wear they make clothes, and I was very impressed with Mrs. Seal.

12. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

I am no fan of Hathaway. She's OK, but I don't think she's a good actress and her act seems forced.

Draft saved Draft deleted