1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anna Nicole Smith Dead!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Feb 8, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

I don't remember her either, and it is an underrated film.

You know, for kids.

2. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Apparently there's video of the EMTs administering CPR to Anna Nicole Smith. For whatever reason, it's in German. Apparently, there was a huge bidding war for the footage. You can't really make out if it's Smith or not. Here's the link, in case anyone wants to take a look.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=726f2c9700

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

German paparazzi. I hate love German paparazzi.

(Just guessing, but that's probably how RTL got it first.)

Very underwhelming footage, however. You never actually see Anna. Just a body on a gurney covered by a sheet. And the correspondent says nothing new other than speculating about Selbstmord (suicide).

But it is Anna, and it is exclusive video as far as I know. Some lucky Kraut just hit the jackpot.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Maybe the Germans were there because David Hasselhoff was at the hotel.

Because, as you know, Germans love David Hasselhoff.

5. Outing alert -- BYH is Norm MacDonald.

6. pmartin25

pmartin25 Guest

purgatory? bullshit, Hussein is already burning in hell

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Johnny Cash never got this coverage. I mean, she's front page on the Wichita Eagle, though not sure how many other papers today. It's amazing how much attention this is drawing. Would Jenny McCarthy and Carmen Electra get the same treatment?

8. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Johnny Cash never showed his tits.

They aren't nearly the trainwrecks, although Electra is closer. McCarthy is just annoying. But all three do have something in common - implants!

9. SnoopCoog

SnoopCoog Member

Is there anyone hotter than Jenny McCarthy? Wow. And I thought Anna Nicole was beautiful. I've always had a crush on her. Truthfully.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Draft saved Draft deleted