1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anna Nicole BELOW THE FOLD in hometown paper

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Football_Bat, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

bet that hitler fella's death got a little play in newsprint around the world after he ate one, even in poland.

we had ANS's refer out front with the story inside ... probably was the wrong choice. people still are talking about ANS's death here, thanks in large part to zsa zsa's husband.

once again, the internet provided folks with all kinds of (ANS) information with a topic that interested them. how'd we do?

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

There is also the small point that she wasn't even FROM Mexia. She was born in Houston and lived in Mexia for about five or six years before she moved back to Houston to start working as a stripper.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hitler wasn't german.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

No, I didn't play it at all. Having said that, I *might* run a letter to the editor that refers to her death.

I'm the editor of a community weekly that focuses almost exclusively on one particular county. I didn't even play Cal Ripken being voted into the Hall of Fame, though I could make a far better case for him than I can for that trollip.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you are god.

Draft saved Draft deleted