1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anna is all grows up

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PeteyPirate, Jul 10, 2008.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

A sop to client NASCAR and a lame excuse to run an Anna pic. Magazine genius, I tell you.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I was watching the Open one year and they cut to the legs of the female player and I'm thinking those have got to be Steffi Graf's because she had the best legs ever and its Anna. OMG! Stunning.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I wonder if the magnitude of the Wimbledon final called for a cover change.

Seems like WATN? issue should be at end of July, after big tennis and golf events in Britain and before NFL camps and Olympics start.

4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

The only bad thing about the WATN issue is that it's also the "Just a reminder, you're not getting an SI next week issue." That's kind of irritating when you go to your box every Thursday and expect to have some decent reading material for the afternoon. :(

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

One thing I missed in this year's issue is the "team photo" they have done in the past whether it was the '80 hockey team, the Bad News Bears or The White Shadow. Have they ever done a WATN on "The Play?" or the lost Olympians of the 1980 Moscow Games?

Draft saved Draft deleted