1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angus Jones: Two and A Half Men is "Filth"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 26, 2012.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Yeah. She's definitely the top seed as far as current or ex-girlfriends/wives go.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

"Tell Bill I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up."

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Some website like TMZ showed a picture of her in a revealing dress with the caption "Two Big Girls"

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I've never seen Two and a half men, so I can't comment on how filthy it is.

But if it's anywhere near the level of American Horror Story the kid may have a point. I love that show, it's the only one on that actually shocks me with what it gets away with.

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Angus issues a statement:

So does Uncle Charlie:

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Less than 24 hours ... this may be a record.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

It's never really occurred to me that 2 1/2 is that filthy. I can't think of any show where I sit back and say, "Why, that's filthy." Perhaps I'm immune to it.

It's either funny, or it's not. It's funny a lot less than it used to be.

9. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

http://www.pjstar.com/free/x1156347369/Two-and-a-Half-Men-actor-apologizes-for-attacking-show

Now having been talked into realizing the error of his ways by someone (Don't know who, but I can guess.....friends, manager, his folks, another close confidant), I am sure, Jones has apologized for his comments (after all, he still wants to stay employed and not wind up like Charlie Sheen). But if he IS having a religious awakening, could he please do it with a mainstream/legit religious group rather than some unaffiliated johnny-come-lately "Born Again Christian" preacher such as the guy he was talking to....?

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

This show is one of the many of which I can happily attest I have never ever watched even one second in my life.

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Which religious groups are the legitimate mainstream ones?

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

A valid question -- but I think we could start with one that doesn't preach that Jay-Z is the devil (or worse, a Freemason!) and Obama is Hitler.

Draft saved Draft deleted